Located in San Diego’s North Country Region, L’Auberge Del Mar is offering a special meeting package in honor of its 30th anniversary. The newly renovated space boasts 6,500 square feet of meeting space and coastal chic décor.
“We have created a special 30th Anniversary Meeting Special for meeting planners and participants to enjoy our casual, modern beach-inspired ambiance that allows business and meetings guests to unwind, while they revel in the surf, sand and sun L’Auberge Del Mar offers,” says Bob Harter, director of sales and marketing.
On the first night of their stay, guests will be welcomed with the “Pearl 89," an anniversary cocktail. Other features of the package include:
• One complimentary surf lesson with surf partner Fulcrum Surf
• One upgrade to a Coastal View Room for any program of 25 rooms per night or more
• One additional upgrade to a Pacific Suite for any program totaling 100 total room nights
• A 10 percent discount on any custom audio/visual package through resort partner AVMS
• One gift certificate for a complimentary one-night return visit to L’Auberge Del Mar
More perks to the package include the opportunity to enjoy the resort’s 5,000 square-foot spa, tennis courts, 24-hour fitness center, a pool area complete with whirlpools and easy access to the beach. Planners will also find appealing space options in the resort’s two terraced ballrooms and six distinct meeting rooms.